First we are giving you two of our Award-winning apps, Bhasha Dictionary & Bhasha Puvath which are having a higher demand on Google Play for your iPhone.
Now you can get unlimited instant language translations from English to Sinhala with your iPhone for FREE.
Bhasha English-Sinhala Dictionary is Sri Lanka's Official Sinhala-English Dictionary app for SmartPhones brought to you by Bhasha Lanka (Pvt) Ltd in partnership with Language Technology Research Laboratory, University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka.
Bhasha English-Sinhala Dictionary provides you offline dictionary service for English to Sinhala word translations where you do not need any Internet connection to use the dictionary.
This is a FREE application with No word limitations & will include ads only when you are connected to Internet.
Bhasha Puvath | Seithi (Sri Lanka News - Sinhala, Tamil, English) is Sri Lanka's Premier News Reader app for Smartphones. Bhasha Puvath brings you full-news from 30 different News sources in Sri Lanka.
* Read breaking news from 30 different Sri Lankan News sources including Gossip News
* Read full-news with images instead of summaries
* Read News in Native Sinhala, Tamil or English fonts
* Fast loading of News which also reduces the data cost
* Load News only from the News sources you prefer
* Preference to select the default zoom level of full-news view
* Saves the News you load last time, allowing you to read them later offline
* Can Refresh news sources individually
This is also a FREE application which is supported by ads. You will be able to purchase an ad-free version in future.
We are so exited that this is our entering to the iPhone Development & we hope to do lot of innovations on iPhone as well as we are already doing on Android.
Rest of our innovative apps will also be available for iPhone in the near future.